Often times when considering trucking accidents on highways or roadways in Texas, there can be many causes for the accident due to the negligence or carelessness of the truck driver. Our Austin truck accident attorneys have proven negligence in a long number of cases on behalf of our clients and have settled for millions of dollars. Here are some examples of negligence on the part of a truck driver:
- Large truck tires are not meant to travel at high speeds, traveling at a high rate of speed can cause severe damage to a large truck tire causing a blowout which may result in a truck driver losing control of the vehicle.
- Too much cargo on the large truck can play a role involving the truck driver to cause an accident in many ways such as braking, maneuvering differently, and cause the trucker to lose some control as well.
- Visibility issues can arise, and sometimes the truck driver can lose sight of a vehicle in their mirrors.
- Texting while driving is becoming a serious problem for causing auto accidents, even for truck drivers.
- Intoxication can also be the cause of any auto accident, including Texas truck accidents.
- Truck drivers tend to drive longer hours than your typical driver on the road, and not enough rest as well as fatigue can cause the truck driver to fall asleep at the wheel, and lose focus while driving.
Our job as your Austin truck accident attorneys is to make sure we track down all parties that can possibly be involved in the lawsuit settlement claim such as the truck driver themselves, the company they work for, the shipping or loading company if different, their insurance company, and the manufacturer of the large truck. Our team of Austin truck accident attorneys will interview each party, gather the facts and details surrounding the accident to determine our approach to obtaining a favorable personal injury settlement. We do our homework when it comes to representing our clients the moment they need us.
If you or someone you know has been injured, badly hurt, or has suffered death as a result of an Austin truck accident, contact our Austin truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation. Get help today.